The Bureau of Labor Statistics released its monthly report Friday on regional and state employment and unemployment levels, and the data shows that states with Republican governors are faring better than states with Democratic governors.tramadol online pharmacy
“Over the past 12 months, Republican governors have been making the tough choices necessary to provide certainty to job creators. Republican governors have closed massive budget deficits while holding the line on taxes, reined in unsustainable entitlements and seen their credit outlooks upgraded,” said Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell, Chairman of the Republican Governors Association. “As a result, businesses in Republican-led states have been able to overcome strong national economic headwinds to add jobs and drive down unemployment.”buy valium without prescription
“States with Republican governors have significantly lower unemployment rates than states with Democratic governors, and GOP-led states are leading the nation in job creation,” McDonnell added. “Simply put, the policy prescriptions and reforms of Republican governors are getting the job done.”viagra online no prescription
“Unfortunately, Friday’s report, which showed just 11 states decreasing their unemployment rates, coupled with other recent economic indicators, also serves as a stark reminder of the economic challenges confronting our nation,” McDonnell said. “From sole proprietorships to large corporations, job creators of all sizes need more confidence that they will not be a hit with higher taxes or more regulatory burdens.”ambien online without prescription
Quick Facts:buy ambien online
Unemployment and Job Creation:
- States with Republican governors have a 7.6% unemployment rate
- States with Democratic governors have an 8.6% unemployment rate
- Top 5 states with the largest unemployment rate drops over the last 12 months have GOP governors, led by Nevada, Florida, Michigan, Mississippi and Ohio.
- Over the last 12 months, the unemployment rate in Republican-led states has decreased faster than in states with Democratic governors.
- Over the last 12 months, states with Republican governors have added nearly 1.4 million jobs, accounting for more than 60% of the nation’s job growth.
Business-Friendly States:buy ambien online without prescription
CNBC Rankings:buy diazepam without prescription
CNBC recently released its annual rankings of top states for business and the list was led by states with Republican governors:
- 4 of 5 top states have GOP governors
- 8 of 10 top states have GOP governors
- 12 of 15 top states have GOP governors
More states with GOP governors topped this year’s list than one year ago. In 2011:
- 3 of 5 top states had GOP governors
- 6 of 10 top states had GOP governors
- 11 of 15 top states had GOP governors
Pollina Corporate Real Estate Inc. Ranking:
- 9 of 10 top pro-business states as ranked by Pollina are led by Republican governors, led by Virginia.
Site Selection Magazine:
- 9 of 10 most competitive states as ranked by Site Selection are led by Republican governors, led by Virginia.
- 8 of 10 states with the most new and expanded corporate facilities have Republican governors, led by Ohio.
- 8 of 10 top states for business according to Area Development have GOP governors, led by Texas.
- 9 of 10 best states in which do business according to Chief Executive are led by GOP governors.
- 10 of 15 best states for business have GOP governors, led by Utah.
- 9 of 10 best states for jobs have GOP governors, led by Texas
- 10 of 10 states for best business climate according to Business Facilities are led by GOP governors, led by Texas.