Progress in Wisconsin under Gov. Scott Walker
- Governor Walker Signed a budget that provides $650 million in individual income tax relief and nearly $1 billion in tax relief overall for families and businesses.
- Oversaw the passage of a property tax-cut relief bill that saves taxpayers $100 million.
- Created the First two-year tuition freeze in the history of the University of Wisconsin system.
- Increased funding by $322 million during the biennium budget for public schools.
- Governor Walker invested over $100 million in workforce development aimed at equipping workers with the skills they need to find jobs in the modern workforce.